Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

I haven't followed the Royal Wedding at all. In fact, it didn't catch my attention until this morning. I woke up to a blissful pair exiting the ceremony. Thier happiness was highly contagious and from then on my eyes were glued. I promptly fell in love with the elegant duo.

Kate, or should I say Catherine, looked stunning in Alexander McQueen.
A classic Grace Kelly gown- simply breath taking.

Their balcony appearance was precious. The couple shared not one, but two kisses! Which may or may not have brought tears to my eyes. I wish them both a peaceful life full of happiness and success.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't stay up to watch it, but Kate looked stunning. She is a natural beauty and Prince William is so cute..even though he is balding (haha). So happy for them :)
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete