Wednesday, May 25, 2011

23 before 24

It’s that time of the year again! I am one year older and ready to begin a new goal list. I look forward to this moment year round. It's so much fun! I started this little tradition about three years ago. Original inspiration coming from Elsie. Unfortunately, last year's list got lost somewhere on the world wide web. Another reason I am happy to be the proud owner of a personal blog... No more losing things online! I’ve also taken the liberty of handwriting these babies and posting them in my bedroom for safe keeping. I am so excited to get started this year!! I have many new objectives, along with a few I haven't quite reached yet. The plan is to keep you guys posted as I achieve each task. I hope it will motivate everyone to reach goals of their own. So without further ado... my 23 goals to accomplish before turning 24.

 

I encourage you all to try this fun birthday activity. And if you already participate- send me your link. I would love to follow your success. XO! christine

You can view previous lists here & here.

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I may try it for my next birthday...although sadly, my list contains at least 10 more items! I am getting old! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you try it out! at least for a year. It's a lot of fun. Every year gets a little more challenging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute idea. i've been working on making goals for myself lately. i'm going to sit down and write a list for myself soon. :)

    thanks for the bit of inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete