Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May.

It's that time of the year again and I have no clue how we got here. These past few months have flown by!! For those of you just getting to know me, May is my birth month. I came into this extraordinary world on May 22nd 1988, right here in good ol’ Houston, Texas.
 {source.}
Yep, that's the place- St. Joseph's hospital. I love birthdays! I tend to get extremely giddy and begin my attempt to plan the perfect party. Wishful thinking I guess. My planned festivities constantly end in heartbreak. And although I always learn a valuable life lesson, it's incredibly exhausting! I just desperately wanted to have at least one memorable birthday, you know? Still, I have trouble regretting any past party disasters because had any of those events not taken place I may not be where I am today. I feel more accomplished than ever and can honestly say I am proud of the person I've become. But birthdays- they continuously let me down. So this year I'll be laying low and going with the flow. I guess we shall see where that takes me. Here's to us all having a delightful May!
My very first birthday party.

3 comments:

  1. or you could be adventurous and go dancing. At least drink a cold one for your B-day.

    I still remember when you fooled everyone to think it was your birthday on April 1st one year on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, like the photo of you were little! so cute, xx

    http://lemonxmelon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i sure fooled everyone, didn't i?

    @LonnekeS thanks! my favorite part of that photo are my dad's socks in the upper right corner. hehe

    ReplyDelete