Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

This morning I was reminded why I get so excited this time of year. I am a spoiled birthday girl. I arrived at work to find my desk decked out in gifts and colorful banners. Not old did they remember my birthday, they bought cheesecake! (my favorite) I know it’s a bit early but I already ate a slice. Shhh… hehe
I am incredibly blessed to have such wonderful co-workers. Now it's my job to decide what we order for lunch. So fun! I’m already having a blast and it’s only just begun. :)

ps. good news... the Strawberry Festival falls on my birthday weekend! So it looks like I will be out celebrating after all. The man up stairs knows how much I fancy strawberries.
I hope all you lovely people have a delightful weekend!! xxo. christine

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you went out for your birthday. I love cheesecake so I am jealous. Anyways I know your birthday is not till tomorrow but HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday - hope you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo for May birthdays!!! A strawberry festival sounds perfectly fitting. You are adorable so go and spoil yourself silly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you & thank you!! You are all so very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete