Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photo fun!

Holy moley! Gina at Oaxaborn just introduced me to the cutest 30 day challenge. Now I’m so excited I can hardly sit still! This June photo challenge is hosted by Abby at A Feathered Nest. The photo below lists what type of photo to post on each specific day. I won't be in town the entire month of June but we'll work around it somehow. Maybe I can finally learn how to schedule posts. I've always wanted to try a photo challenge but this is definitely the most creative one I've seen. There is a flickr group and everything! So come join the party!! We start tomorrow, June 1st with a self-portrait. Ooh la-la.


Anyone else care to join us? (if you're going to tweet your photos, use hashtag #30DayPhoto)

5 comments:

  1. Day 2 tells me this list is obviously geared towards women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you don't have a favorite pair of kicks? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i would of seen this earlier... can i join now? looks FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am late, but I think I'll join in!

    ReplyDelete