Friday, May 27, 2011

R.I.P. Jeff Conaway.

When I was a little girl I watched Grease religiously. I literally hit rewind as soon as it finished so I could replay it in its entirety. I think my aunt Cindy had the video laying around and I took a liking. I wasn’t old enough to know what was going on half the time but what can I say, I love musicals! and John Travolta.
"I'm not gonna be really happy until I'm drug-free. You can't imagine how badly I want this. I spent a good part of my life on substances, alcohol, pot, cocaine, and I've just had it. I don't want to live in a fantasy world," said Conaway {read more}

This afternoon I heard the tragic news about Jeff Conaway’s passing. My heart goes out to everyone suffering from addiction. I’m heart-broken.

1 comment:

  1. Very weird, I was just thinking about Grease today. I had no idea he had passed. I loved Grease when I was a kid as well. I loved all musicals, my favorite still is Fiddler on the Roof. At least he will live on in the movies for many generations to come.

    ReplyDelete