Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend Recap:

Friday: My cousin's band, MaryJane Mayhem, put on an outstanding show at Houston's House of Blues! It's so inspiring watching loved ones achieve their goals. The best motivation to keep me going. Here are a few of my favorite shots...

Saturday: We worked day and night organizing our little home. I can't wait to clean out my closet this week. Our garage sale is going to be a hit! Later my mom and I had breakfast for dinner... my favorite!!

Sunday: After two long days of lugging furniture and boxes we decided to have a backyard barbecue. It was deliciousssssss. (I baked the fries all on my own.) hehe How did you spend your weekend? Hope it was full of lifelong memories.
ps. I turn 23 in one week. Ahhh.. so excited!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! "It's so inspiring watching loved ones achieve their goals." I couldn't have said it better- I totes agree (:

    ReplyDelete