Thursday, June 30, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

We did it!! Here are my final June photos. It was touch and go for a minute there and I wasn't certain I'd complete the challenge. This was a lot of fun and definitely kept me busy. If you didn't notice, I took every single one of my photos with my camera. I had been getting a little to comfortable with my iphone camera and wanted to kick the habit. These are so much prettier! See you next year ;)

Day #26 FAVORITE COLOR


Day #27 YOUR WEAKNESS

Giving into your weakness every now & again isn't the worst thing in the world. In fact, it's pretty tasty!

Day #28 TRANSPORTATION

This is my baby. Her name is Beauty & she is a beast. From the moment I laid eyes on her I knew she’d be mine. I actually purchased her a little over a year ago for my 22nd birthday. She’s my proof- goal achieving is possible.

Day #29 TREES


Day #30 FAMILY

No one was home last night so this is my beautiful, colored pencil family.

4 comments:

  1. Nice work! I would have never made it 30 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful... I enjoyed each & every post from Day 1!!!! GREAT WORK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love me some shipleys

    ReplyDelete