Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bon voyage!


Ahoy matey! Today I leave on my 7 day Western Caribbean cruise!! I will admit I’m a bit nervous but mostly just excited! I know this is going to be a great opportunity for me to cross more than one thing off my 23 before 24 list. Wish me luck!

I had a fun idea this morning to keep you guys busy while I'm away... I want to do a Q&A. I’m already working on a FAQ page and would love to incorporate questions from my readers. What are you curious about? If it's easier, you can tweet me a question too... @thinkpriddy

So, ask away... I can’t wait to read them when I return!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! The carribean is just fabulous and one of the prettiest places I've ever visited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun, darling! i'm jealous!

    here's a question - what are your absolute FAVORITE beautiful products?

    ReplyDelete
  3. question - Did you know that you are beautiful?

    ReplyDelete