Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!



My mom is going to kill me for posting this but it’s my absolute favorite! Isn't she adorable? I love everything about this photo! From the peter pan collar to the cat eye glasses... and the fact that she still has the same baby face smile... it's perfect! My mom is a funny one. A real child at heart kind of gal. She is constantly making me laugh with her crazy personality. I mean, how many people can say their mom randomly breaks out into dance? haha (I think she's pretending to be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars.) She has a unique way of looking at things and is always willing to lend a helping hand. It's her giving attitude that inspires me to be more generous with what I am already blessed to have.
Today my mom turns fifty. I can hardly believe it.
I love you mama! You are the silliest most loveable lady I know. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!! ~Cute picture by the way... "PRICELESS"

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww happy birthday to your pretty mom! =)

    ReplyDelete