Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

{first trip to Costa Rica, sometime around 1993}

Dear Dad, 
I just want to tell you how much I love you. And how much spending time with you means to me. Thank you for always giving me hugs when I needed them most and wiping away all of my tears. I lean on you most because you are the strongest man I know. Thanks for teaching me how a lady should be treated and for being the standard of "a good man" so I would know how to find the right one for myself one day. Thank you for being my #1 fan and encouraging me to pursue my biggest dreams. Thank you for your advice and for always calling just to say hello. You're the best! I'm so happy you're my dad and  I love you more than words can explain. Happy Father's day!

Love, daddy's girl.

ps. thank you for being Costa Rican, therefore giving me the authority to call this gorgeous place home.

1 comment:

  1. these are just sweet pics! how lovely, I am from El Salvador, we are almost neighbors! PURA VIDA!

    ReplyDelete