Friday, June 17, 2011

My bags are packed (almost)

Good news! Rather than packing the day before my trip (like last time) I’m packing 2 days before. I know it’s not the biggest improvement but I’ll take it. I’ve been putting it off all week and I’m not really sure why. Pre-jitters, maybe? I guess I’m a little weirded out about living on a boat. The ocean kind of freaks me out. But I'll try my best to live by this quote (as always):
“Do one thing everyday that scares you.” -Eleanor Roosevelt

 I thought it would be fun to share a little sneak peek of some of the things I’ll be stuffing in my suitcase….
iphone + earphones, black Ray-Ban wayfarer sunglasses (I’m definitely a Ray-Ban girl. I have these in tortoise and also a pair of aviators. loveeeee em!), F21 floral sunglass case, film camera + extra film and Entre Nous: A Woman's Guide to Finding Her Inner French Girl

Rosebud salve, Crest 3D white toothpaste, makeup remover towelettes, Aveeno hydrosport sunblock, Aveeno natural protection sunblock lotion, extra contacts, MAC bronzer + blush, Maybelline great lash waterproof mascara, Skintimate shaving cream, Q-tips, glasses (they're Ray-Ban too) & Bumble and Bumble styling lotion

It’s my first time going on a cruise so I’m not 100% sure what I need to bring. If you have any experience and think there’s something I should include, please share. I can use all the help I can get. Happy Weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. a)i love raybans myself. i havent splurged yet on sunglasses cause i tend to break them but i do have prescription raybans :)

    b) i love love love that floral sunglasses case. i can always appreciate a good floral print

    c) i love the fact that you are taking a film camera. its so great.

    d)i loved the pictures. simple yet clean and organized

    have fun on your trip. i've never been on a cruise either. i can't wait to read all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and thats a GREAT quote. something i really really should take to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you're going to have so much fun!! That's awesome you're packing early. I am the WORST with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your Ray-Bans ! :> you have a nice blog:>

    www.absolutelyenchanted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete