Thursday, July 14, 2011

10 things

So far, Marissa A. Ross is my favorite HelloGiggles writer. Yesterday she shared a post about being grateful and how we can make a healthy habit of it. She suggests keeping a gratitude journal and writing in it daily. Naturally, I thought this would be a perfect feature for the blog! Won't you join me in being thankful...

1. good health
2. darling family
3. home sweet
4. money in the bank
5. clean water
6. daddy dates
7. two minute drive to work
8. ron weasley and hermione granger
9. raspberries
10. today

What you are thankful for this lovely morning?

3 comments:

  1. it's the little things. great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great idea! I love finding joy and contentment in daily life:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for my coffee, my puppies, lazy Saturday mornings, my amazing boyfriend & the Devendra show he took me to last night, the third anniversary of my blog today, the opportunity to shoot my second episode this evening, surf documentaries, Apple TV & most of all, my awesome readers like you. Thanks for spreading the good vibes & I hope you have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete