Monday, July 25, 2011

LET'S DANCE

I’ve always had a hard time keeping up with friendships. I’m a loner at heart and sometimes forget to go out and play. Its not that I don’t want to, I think I just get too comfortable on my own. Girl’s night was so much fun for me!! I missed Amy and Amanda more than I knew. And after an amazing sushi dinner, lots of girl talk and A Midsummer Night’s Dream production… they convinced me to go dancing. (When I was living in Montrose we spent every Friday at #'s.) You simply can't go wrong with 80's night. I was delighted to see so many familiar faces. What was I thinking staying away for so long?
I’ve made a promise to myself to keep friendships at the top of my list. No more long overdue visits.
Surrounding yourself with loved ones is important. After all, what else do we have?

ps. hi bff! I love that you follow my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so true about friendships - they really are super important. And they're a lot harder to maintain when you live further away from your friends than you did before. I just graduated from college and a bunch of my friends have moved away. I try to chat with them when I can so we can keep in touch. I love girls' nights! I'm glad you had fun during yours. :)

    ReplyDelete