Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Directions.

Last night my mom brought home Karaoke Revolution: Glee for wii! I was thrilled yet incredibly anxious. You see, I’m especially shy when it comes to singing. I won’t even sing in the car with company. It’s just not happening. As I prepared for my first song (push it) I looked over at my mom and said, “I can’t sing in front of you.” hahaha How pathetic is that? Not feeling comfortable singing in front of my own mother. I went for it anyway and eventually got the hang of it. By the end of the night she was kicking me out of the room because I wanted to keep playing. The game is great! It tells you when you’re on key and boos you when you’re off. Funny stuff! The best part is each song has background footage from the tv series. I caught myself watching the video rather than the lyrics more than once, oops.
Does this mean I can cross #12 off my 23 before 24 list ? haha

3 comments:

  1. how fun! I love Karaoke with the right crowd (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go for it! It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Karaoke... I had a Karaoke Birthday Party last year & we had soooo much fun!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete