Friday, July 15, 2011

yer a wizard harry.

Yay me! Last night I caught a midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt.2! and miraculously made it to work this morning. My usual bedtime is around 10pm so I decided to visit a little place called Starbucks. I’m not a caffeine drinker but due to certain circumstances I found it necessary. Besides, I’ve always wanted to try iced coffee. Is it awful to be twenty-three and clueless how to order a beverage? Let’s just say I found myself with a piping hot drink on a warm summer’s night. not fun.

Have any of you ever been to a midnight showing? They are quite entertaining. Don’t get me wrong, I love Harry Potter but I’m not a die-hard fan. The entire movie theater was packed with followers dressed as characters from the series. It felt like Halloween!! Oh how I love that feeling. I don’t want to give away any details but the movie was wicked! I’ll almost certainly be seeing it in 3D once the crowds die down. Back in April I was lucky enough to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Here are a few of my favorite photos from my journey…

If you wish to have the most magical dreams, choose a showing right before bedtime. My slumber was filled with fantasy and brilliant adventures... pure delight!

4 comments:

  1. I will be there in like two weeks. I can't wait. I'm going to buy me a wand and some butter beer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited the Wizarding World of Harry Potter last December, and it was such an amazing trip! I loved it so much! The castle ride was awesome. I've been to a lot of midnight showings, they're the best! But you have to be there awfully early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Love Love Harry Potter and I am soooo happy for you that you got to go to the Wizarding World, I cannot wait to see it for myself! I lived in England for 3 years, and I am obsessed by this culture. I am now going to read all the books as I find myself depressed that there is not another movie in the works. I am such a geek about this.

    ReplyDelete