Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten.


Today is my niece, Mariah’s very first day of school. *cue water works.* She has been head over heels excited the past couple of days. It was the cutest thing ever! So giddy and full of smiles. I feel like a proud Mama! Mariah is such a strong & confident little lady.

Isn’t she precious? I can’t wait to hear all about her day! Do you have little ones starting school this year? I now realize how hard it must have been for my mom. Hats off to all you parents out there!



5 comments:

  1. aww, they just grow up so fast on you. Dora the explorer is awesome btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable photos!! she's a cutie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! LOVE the first photo the most! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's adorable! i love the way she poses for photos!!

    ReplyDelete