Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy August!


No, I can’t believe it either. This year is flying by. But I suppose that’s a good thing. Autumn is my favorite season and the anticipation is killing me. I know we still have a month to go but here are some of things I am looking forward to most…
 
cooler days and cooler nights
reds, yellows and oranges
leaves covering the ground
visiting the pumpkin patch
jack-o-lanterns
Halloween
pumpkin spice lattes
cinnamon everything
hot cocoa (even though I drink it year round.)
layers, lots of layers!
tights
boots
sweaters & cardigans
Mariah’s 6th birthday
her first day of kindergarten
knitting
thanksgiving
family
cozy, romantic, warmth.

Are you anxiously awaiting autumn’s arrival as well?
What are you looking forward to most?

4 comments:

  1. cooler weather and Thanksgiving, love the smell of autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite season! I'm looking forward to sweaters and boots and cuddling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i live in "paradise", but i sure do miss the seasons, fall in particular! all those things you listed sound soooo wonderful! i always get kind of bummed around this time of year because it just doesn't feel like the holidays at all... but this year i'll be going home at the end of october so hopefully i can get my fill of fall!

    ReplyDelete