Friday, August 26, 2011

Lost 80's

Every once in a blue moon I decide to pull a Thursday all nighter. For a Lost 80’s concert like this, how could I not? The girls and I got all dolled up then met for dinner at our favorite sushi restaurant. It’s kind of a ritual. I’ve always had a problem stepping outside the box. For the longest time I avoided certain activities or foods because they were foreign to me. In fact, I only have one New Year’s resolution that I reuse year after year...
“Try something new everyday.”
Usually around this time of year I start slacking and forget to challenge myself- so yesterday I decided to change that. I ordered my typical California roll and wait for it... a seaweed salad! Talk about trying something new. I have to say it was quite tasty. But I did have a problem with the texture after a while. It’s extremely chewy! and I was not in the mood to work that hard for my food. Perhaps I’ll order it again when I’m feeling a bit more patient.

After we were stuffed silly we headed to the show. It was my first time visiting Stereo Live and I was impressed. Wide open dance floor and clean bathrooms, what more could a girl ask for?
All in all the night was a hit! What's your favorite way to spend time with your friends??
We love sushi, dancing & 80’s

No comments:

Post a Comment