Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Painty Hands



I’ve always wanted to try finger painting. So a few nights ago my sister came over and we did just that. #16 on my 23 before 24 list. The people on tv make it look so easy. But in reality, it’s awfully tricky! My pictures didn’t end up as pleasant as I‘d hoped. However, the kiddos are quite the artists. I was impressed. They painted their house, pet dog, the sky and a rainbow...

Have you ever done a finger painting? I encourage you to do something creative today. Something you wouldn’t normally do as an adult. It’s refreshing!!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! i love how you love your niece and nephew so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i might have finger painted when i was younger. Maybe it school or something... I don't quite remember now i totally want to finger paint! Looks like you guys had a fun time! love it!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't done that in years! It looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete