Thursday, September 29, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday!

Miss Scissorhands Costume: Secret Wishes, Wig: men's version, Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Awkward

- Drinking crown and coke in a coffee mug, with a straw, while sitting in a parking lot. hahaha what are we fifteen?
- Tip toeing around the parking lot staff to avoid paying. Turns out it was free… don’t we look silly.
- Couples that kiss every five seconds. Alright already! we get it!!
- Eating an entire batch of blueberry muffins during a two day period.
- Constantly talking myself out of cutting my bangs. To cut or not to cut?
- Having to write ‘brush teeth’ on to-do lists. Gross, i know.

Awesome

- My high school BFF moving back to town. sooo thrilled!
- Planning pizza parties, pumpkin carving and game nights.
- The Halloween costume of my dreams arriving at my doorstep days early! you like?
- Chick-fil-A waffle potato fries being vegan. Oh, happy day!
- Cheese made of rice & milk made of almonds.
- Modern Family - two thumbs up. Grey’s Anatomy - two thumbs down.
- The awesome Edward Scissorhands makeup tutorial I’m working on. I can’t wait to share it with you guys! I definitely won’t be looking like the photo above.

Link up your ‘Awkward and Awesome’ posts in my comments. I’d love to read them :)

10 comments:

  1. I think Tim Burton should make a sequel starring you. I'm already a big fan of your costume and you still have make up to do. Your going to be the best dressed in Vegas. Also Modern Family is in my top 5 shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are the preddiest scissorhands girl!

    love that costume! You're rocking it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The costume is awesome! and so is almond milk. Vanilla has been my favorite for ages...I feel like it's a dessert! It's that good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, that is perhaps the BEST halloween costume ever! obsessed! love awkward and awesome thursdays!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a knock out!
    How great is it when besties move back? My best friend and I recently reconnected after my having lived away for ages. It's great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!!! I wish my best friend would move back

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew the scissorhands costume would be totes cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply AMAZING! Oh my gosh how I LOVE your scizzorhand attire :) You rock girl. Hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this costume is amazing! Cute blog! Glad I found it through Liz's chat today!

    ReplyDelete