Thursday, September 15, 2011

The A-Z of me.


I thought it would be fun to jump on the bandwagon and fill out Liz’s about me questionnaire. What a brilliant way to get to know each other a little better… wont you join me?

A. Age: 23
B. Bed size: full
C. Chore that you hate: washing my car, vacuuming my car, putting gas in my car. (bet you wouldn’t guess she’s the car of my dreams. she deserves better.)
D. Dogs: puppies!
E. Essential start to your day: do a little stretching and breakfast!
F. Favorite color: grey/gray… which one is it anyway?
G. Gold or Silver: if you’re talking about jewelry, neither. hate the stuff.
H. Height: 5'1/2" yes, the ½ inch counts
I. Instruments you play: i’ve never had the patience to learn any.
J. Job title: customer care
K. Kids: i hope so.
L. Live: in the land of pears.
M. Mother’s name: diana
N. Nicknames: plain jane & uma
O. Overnight hospital stays: zero! thank goodness
P. Pet peeves: the phrase “i’m bored”, guys that wear jewelry, unnecessary cussing.
Q. Quote from a movie: all the real girls: “i just want to make sure that a million years from now i can still see you up close and we'll still have amazing things to say.”
R. Right or left handed: right!
S. Siblings: i have 1 older sister, rebecca and 1 younger sister, diana
U. Underwear: i prefer the word undies.
V. Vegetable you hate: onions
W. What makes you run late: hitting the snooze one too many times. i’m a work in progress
X. X-Rays you’ve had: at the dentist
Y. Yummy food that you make: french toast!
Z. Zoo animal: fox… wait are they in the zoo?

5 comments:

  1. Gray is correct because you live in America. I have seen a fox in a zoo before.

    Oh and I make the best french toast hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love seeing how people are joining in!
    -Moorea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im stealing this! I hope you don't mind if i jump in too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps, I'm an INFP too@
    xo Moorea

    ReplyDelete