Monday, October 3, 2011

Autumn Checklist


things i must do this Autumn season...

-go on a hay-ride
-visit the pumpkin patch
-make caramel apples. mmm, my favorite!
-make leaf art
-enjoy some apple cider, hot chocolate and pumpkin spice lattes.
-wear tights as much as possible.
-bake fall cookies
-have a photoshoot in a leaf pile
-pumpkin carving party!
-decorate my home, inside and out
-eat pie… maybe attempt to bake my very first.
-take a nature walk (bring the camera)
-trick-or-treat

What are your favorite fall time traditions?
XO. christine

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I am so ready to wear pretty tights too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new reader, and I'm loving your fall to-do list! I want to take part in most of the items on your list, but my number one is taking a nature walk (with the camera of course). A lot of the historical sites near my town host fall events, so that's always a fun outing to take part in.

    ReplyDelete