Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SCRAPBOOK PEEK:

Scrapbooking is one of my favorite hobbies. It’s creative, personal and the finished product is nothing less than memorable. Because it’s such a big part of my life I’ve decided to start sharing past scrapbook pages. I’ll post a ‘peek’ every now and again to look back on where I was and to hopefully inspire some of you. So without further ado… October 2009 Pumpkin Carving


my Jack Skellington jack-o'-lantern was such a fun carving!
here is the link for the free pattern.

XO. christine

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute I love scrap booking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i carved the same pumpkin the year before that, loved it! your scrap book is adorable!

    the kids will be so happy you did this too! so cool to look back and relive happy memories :)

    XOXO!!

    ReplyDelete