Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Little Announcement

My dear readers,
November is a very special month for me. It reminds me more than ever to give thanks for all the blessings in my life. You my friends, are a huge blessing! For a long time I struggled with sharing my personal life with others. I was a closed book and never let anyone in. I’m thankful for this blog because it’s not only a creative outlet but it has pushed me to be more open about sharing my feelings.
 I love that I no longer have to keep everything bottled up inside. I consider you all my friends and I am thankful for your support and constant encouragement! :) As for my little announcement…


The decision to leave my home of over 10 years was not an easy one. I’ve been weighing the pros and cons for weeks now. But because my current living arrangements are no longer good for my health, I am in desperate need of a change in environment. Life is about moving forward and I believe my new home will benefit me mentally, physically and financially. This move is bittersweet in more ways than one but I will do my best to stay positive! Have you ever had to move because it was what’s best for you? How did you cope with the concept of change?

all my love, Christine

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that's exciting! I've only ever moved once – away to college, and then back home. I know I'll have to leave home again eventually. I'm hoping I'll know when the time is right.

    Good luck with the move, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh, that is exciting but also terrifying!! I wish you all the best.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl you have got to do what you have to do to make you happy

    Good luck!!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! Lots of work but very exciting! I had to move out in April and I was very very sad but it was for the best. good luck and have fun decorating your new home.

    -V

    PS Giveaway on my blog! http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't read your blog as often as i'd like so i always end up having to catch up on your posts.

    i had to do this exact same thing back in July. i had lived away from my parents' before during college but i always end up moving back in for various reasons. this time around, it was detrimental to my health if i stuck around for the stressors...i was down to 82 lbs! (eww!) so needless to say, it was necessary for me to leave and take care of myself.

    it's been hard living alone. it was extremely sad at first but i found that the best coping mechanism for me was basking in the company of innocence. i got a dog. haha,

    i've been perfectly find ever since :)

    good luck on the move, girl!

    ReplyDelete