Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BEING THANKFUL


November is a special month for me. I spend a lot of time writing gratitude lists and thanking others. This year I decided to incorporate one of my 23 before 24 list goals…

Write a letter to someone I admire.

I selected a few very important people and wrote them thank you notes. These astounding individuals are a true inspiration! I look up to them for numerous reasons but most of all for their faithful and courageous mindsets. No matter what is thrown their way… they trust God has it covered. It’s that kind of attitude that so many of us are lacking. I am grateful for the company I keep.

What do you admire about others? Have you told them lately how much you appreciate them? Being thankful is such a wonderful feeling that definitely deserves to be shared. xo, christine

12 comments:

  1. Among attributes like strength and kindness, I admire those who express their gratitude for others! This is a lovely idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea. Nowadays with electronics we don't write letters to our loved ones anymore. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that is so sweet I know someone will be very happy when they receive those letters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a great idea for this time of year. Thanksgiving is the best time to show those around you just how much you appreciate them.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea - think I'll borrow it - I admire the a
    people who are going thru. something negative, yet
    you would never guess, because these angels remain
    positive and gracious to others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire people who like the dark. Oh wait...haha I'm just kidding. I admire people with courage to truly love each day. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are just not enough handwritten letters being sent these days ... what a great thing to do and I am sure your Thank-You note recipients were so grateful to receive that special piece of mail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is such an awesome thing you did. i definitely need to write to people more. it's so special to get an actual handwritten note!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post, I like it so much! And I like your idea!!

    Fox House giveaway on my blog!
    Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete