Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CHECKING IN...


Thank you all for the well wishes this weekend! The move went smoothly and I’m already feeling at home. The holidays seem to be a good time to move... Everyone’s spirits are up and the days are full of things to do! On that note, I’ll be taking a little blog break. My schedule is jam packed and I want to stay mentally focused. In fact, tomorrow I’ll be attending a showing of Dralion, a Cirque du Soleil show!! Have you ever been to a performance? Which one was your favorite? I’ve seen so many it’s hard to count.

ta ta for now!

3 comments:

  1. You've seen so many? Jealous! I have yet to see one... One day, one day!! And I understand about the blog break, it's that time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a cirque du soleil app that allows you to click on all the shows you been to. At least it used to do that.

    My favorite will always be Quidam. I loved O but Quidam was the first one I went to. Plus its the only one that I fully understood the story. That was like 10 years ago, and been hooked since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom was actually friends with some performers of Dralion. I can't wait to see your pictures.

    ReplyDelete