Friday, November 11, 2011

DONUT BIRTHDAY PARTY!



This morning we setup a breakfast surprise for the birthday girl. A donut party! Mariah was thrilled and we all agreed it was the perfect way to start the day!

Her gifts included a lalaloopsy doll, Justin Bieber toothbrush and Justin Bieber backpack! This 6 year old loves Justin Bieber! She quickly emptied her Dora bag and took the new backpack to school lol. She is growing up wayyyy too fast! In fact just yesterday she lost her very first tooth!
The tooth fairy was very kind to her. hehe :)
XO, christine

10 comments:

  1. Love the chalkboard wall, I want this at MY birthday with donuts!! I'm serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great party idea!!!! What a cutie

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea for a birthday party! I'm sure she loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute set up! I bet she loved it and her backpack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so fun!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures for great ideas in this blog.
    Please take some time to check out my blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics ! :)
    Kisses from Switzerland !

    http://fraish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chalkboard is such a great idea! I love it(:!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A donut party would make me happy any day :) I have such a weakness for those, haha!
    What a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this party! Sooo so so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete