Friday, December 30, 2011

GOOD BYE 2011, HELLO 2012!

I've never been more excited about beginning a new year! But before I start sharing new year goals let's take a look back. I feel like 2011 was my most productive year yet. I went on numerous adventures, experienced unfamiliar things and grew emotionally healthy. Here are a few wonderful memories I made along the way...

Magical trip to Disney World.
Created many fun filled times with my niece & nephew.
 Turned 23 years old.

My very first cruise to Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Mexico.

Spent time with amazing friends dancing the night away.

Spent Halloween in Las Vegas (first solo plane ride!)

Mariah learning to read is the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

Moved to my dad's house in Houston.

And last but not least, I'm so happy I joined the wonderful world of blogging. It's been such a rewarding experience and pleasure to meet you all. I'm looking forward to so much joy in 2012. Taking one last look around before crossing over.

See you on the other side! XO.

2 comments:

  1. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete