Friday, December 2, 2011

* HUGS & CANDY CANE KISSES *

Last night Mariah’s elementary school hosted a Christmas party. It was the cutest thing! They had train rides, hot chocolate, reindeer food… we decorated Christmas cookies and ornaments, wrote letters to the North Pole and even got to meet Santa! I love having a school age niece. So many missed memories brought back to life :)

Yes, my Mariah wants Justin Bieber for Christmas… crazy girl! What are you or your kiddos asking Santa for this year??

7 comments:

  1. I don't have any kiddos in my life, but this post only reinforces my hopes for a niece or nephew, soon! I love your letter to Santa. That cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her santa letter is so cute! i remember seeing that reindeer food last year and thought it was the cutest idea!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until my son is in school for these reasons! Looks like so much fun! :) love the pictures!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss doing stuff like this with the kids! Looks like lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great party! The train ride alone would be the best thing ever for kid me.

    ReplyDelete