Thursday, December 22, 2011

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG HOME!

I’ve decided to say good-bye to Think Priddy and go back to basics. http://christinerojas.blogspot.com/

Having a blog theme was fun and all but it also brought a lot of pressure. I want this coming year along with the rest of my life to be simple. No more unnecessary pressures or time wasters. This brings me to another adjustment... I’m deactivating my facebook for all of 2012. It’s another unhealthy habit of mine. Besides how many of my “friends” are actually my friends in reality? very few. However, I will be keeping my blog fan page to notify followers of new posts! The link is on my side bar :)

I love the theme of simplicity. There’s something about a clean, white layout that makes me swoon. What do you think of it? The new tagline sums up my outlook on life, 
Forget your habits and simplify your affairs.”
I’ve always adored this quote but now it can be my #1 focus. Anytime I post I will be reminded to keep my heart light. I hope you will enjoy the new direction and keep visiting.

XO, Christine

1 comment:

  1. i have been such a stranger to your blog lately but i'm excited for a new start to the year and your new home!

    i hope you have a great holiday and i look forward to lots of good and fun posts!!

    ReplyDelete