Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FEBRUARY 14th.

i really love this holiday.

because i love love.
all kinds. it's good for you. it's healthy.

i love my future husband.
because he'll be my best friend. he’ll love me for me and we'll be a little family.

i love my mom and dad and step mom.
because they continue to be there for me. and support me. and still love me even though sometimes i pretend to know it all.

i love my sisters. and little brother isaac.
because we are family. and they are pretty incredible.

i love my friends.
i have the best of them. they are really good to me.

i love Houston.
even on the days i say i don't.

i love my life.
so grateful to be alive. to have good health. to be me.

i love where i'm at in life.
because i believe i'm making progress each and every day. even if i'm no where near where i thought i'd be at this point in my life.

i love seeing the sun rise.
even though most mornings i'm still sleeping when she rises.

i love strawberry cheesecake.
it's just so delicious.

and i love my heavenly father.
i am a child of God and he loves me.



however you celebrate this holiday, i wish you the very best valentines day ever!
i hope you're loving everyone and everything around you, too!
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great list of things to love. Its great to make a list like this sometimes to remind your heart just how much love it has to give. Which is endless. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete