Wednesday, February 1, 2012

PIZZA PIE.

I can hardly believe its February! Just think, next month I will be boarding a plane to Costa Rica!! I can’t even begin to describe my excitement!

Last night my mom and I decided to end January with a little family dinner. We chose a small Italian restaurant nearby because they let kids create their own pizza for only $5! It was absolutely precious...

Believe it or not, their pizza tasted way better than the meals we ordered! It looks like we may have two future chefs on our hands... double score!

5 comments:

  1. That restaurant looks like fun!! I want to make my own pizza for $5!!! haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a restaurant around here like that! It looks like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the font you used for your header. what's it called, please? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun idea for a restaurant! That pizza looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete