Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SUNSHINE.


I am thrilled Liz from Peach on Earth sent me the Sunshine Award! It was such a delight to wake up to because my mom actually calls me her "sun". 

favorite color: pastel purple and cream.
favorite animal: a baby fox!
favorite non-alcoholic drink: water is the BEST drink ever.
facebook or twitter: neither, instagram for the win!
favorite number: 22. the day i was born.
passion: my family, my faith, writing and reading.
getting or giving presents: i love giving presents. it’s much more rewarding mentally.
favorite pattern: you’ll find me in lots of stripes and polka dots.
favorite flower: i love them all. my little sister gave me a bouquet of pink roses for my birthday last year. they were so beautiful!

and now i pass it along to a few ladies who deserve the Sunshine Award for spreading sunshine and love on the internet...

1 alexa at It's A Love Story

2 adriana at Just By Living
3 sybianna at Her Lovely Life

Thank you, Liz for thinking of me and giving my day a little boost of cheerfulness!

2 comments: