Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Checklist

Spring is right around the corner and I’m ready for sundresses, rain boots and floral everything! It’s warming up quick here in Houston, Texas. Winter wasn’t a big fan of our town so I started my checklist a little early….
things i must do this Spring season...


-picnics!
-ride the farris wheel
-visit the farmer's market.
-fly a kite
-spend afternoons reading in my new hammock.
-pick pretty flowers every chance I get
-spring cleaning/yard sale
-whitewater rafting
-learn to swim (preferably before the rafting trip)
-mini golf.
-go for a hike in the mountains.
-eat chocolate bunnies!!
-catch a raindrop
-dish out compliments frequently.
-spend more time outside

Is there a certain goal you are setting out to accomplish this season?
XO. christine

4 comments:

  1. let me know when you go to farmer's market :) i've never been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun list to me! Have fun this spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love so many of the items on your list. I'm going to have to jot a list of my own down. One I know for sure is to revamp my wardrobe. Throw away pieces I dont need and buy some fresh ones....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could teach you how to swim. I was a lifeguard for my neighborhood pool many years ago.

    Whats wrong with the Ferris Wheel?

    I would say lets go play some mini-golf but I hit nothing but hole in one's.

    Stay beautiful
    ^my compliment i dished out to ya and that is now on my list to do more often.

    ReplyDelete