Saturday, April 14, 2012

BLOG BIRTHDAY!

Hello my loves! I am home from my Costa Rica spring vacation! It's been a little difficult adjusting to the change in environment but I will be back on schedule blogging about my adventure next week! on that note....

MY BLOG TURNS 1 TODAY!!!

How exciting is that?! I had a goal to finally keep a stable, steady online journal without deleting it (like i've done so many times in the past) and I did exactly that! I'm proud and hope you all still enjoy reading. Blogging is a way for me to feel connnected to family/friends I don't get to see very often and also a way to make new online friends. I love each and every one of you! Have a happy weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday! :) This has been my oldest blog, too.. it's crazy how fast time goes by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just promise me, if you ever did delete this one that you let me know where the new one is. Your my blog buddy. Plus I would have this hole in my heart not knowing what new adventures Christine was up to. haha Happy Birthday Blog.

    ReplyDelete