Monday, May 21, 2012

MAY 2012.

I love the month of May! It's my birthday month and always filled with so much excitement!
Since I've been so busy here's a little recap for the record books...






1. Houston, Tx
2. super moon!
3. the house I grew up in is offically on the market.
4. Thrice farewell concert
5. my sweet nephew made the bed for me when he found out I was staying the night <3
6. Rebecca's nurse cake! congratulations sister!
7. Nintendo 24 birthday cake
8. Pasadena Strawberry Festival!
9. Christine & Jeanine
10. chocolate covered strawberries... yum!
11. 12. Titanic exhibit with Amy!
13. May 21st Happy Birthday to my step-mama, Veronica!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been busy. I swear I did not read your blog and then post about how I have been busy on mine. I guess two great minds think a like. Awesome Nintendo birthday cake by the way.

    ReplyDelete