Tuesday, August 14, 2012

ONE SATURDAY MORNING.


I’ve said it time and time again; my baby niece saved my life. The moment she came into this world my life changed. I felt a love I’d never known before. A sense of warmth and belonging. To this day she still has me wrapped around her little finger. She’s 6 years old now, going on 7 in November. I can't believe my Mariah starts first grade in a couple weeks! Where does the time go??

This Saturday was her very first Cheerleading appearance. She's been raving about wanting to be a cheerleader since the High School Musical days and practically lived in the Halloween costume I bought her. To see my love on the field dancing her little heart out was absolutely priceless! I even got a bit teary eyed... She’s growing up and I couldn’t be more proud of my precious angel.

1 comment:

  1. I felt the exact same way when my niece was born. It was like I wanted to be a person she could be proud of because she was more important to me than anyone else. Your niece is a cutie!! Super sweet post! <3

    ReplyDelete