Saturday, September 15, 2012

IMPERFECT WORLD.

For so long I thought relationships/friendships had to be these perfectly played out scenarios. I thought if any fight got too big or mistake got too messy… we were doomed. But nothing is perfect. First meetings can’t always be some movie like, love at first sight kind of memory.

Whether it be a friendship or romantic relationship, people will get hurt. Mistakes will be made and arguments will be had. I know now not to judge a person’s past because it’s a part of their package. And lord knows I have my share of faults. We are all imperfect creatures. I'm not saying it's okay to cheat or hurt your friends but life happened before you met that person. Who am I to judge what kind of life they lived. I can only hope to one day meet someone that will accept me for me. Love me regardless of who I used to be and understand that things sometimes get messy.

Even the good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment