Thursday, October 11, 2012

WEEKEND GETAWAY


Guess where I’m going this weekend...
Yep ACL! & the fun begins tomorrow!! I feel like this weekend snuck up on me. I’ll finish packing tonight and head up there first thing in the morning. I really love the city of Austin! It’s on my list of “possible relocation destinations”. Have you ever been? The scenery is absoluetly stunning! I don’t think I’ll be taking my camera but I’ll try to remember to snap a few photos with my iphone. This will be my third time attending the festival and I like to carry as little as possible. Besides, getting caught up in the music is the best part! :) See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG - I am soooooo jealous. I am so happy for you. I am huge Die Antwoord fan - they are super heavy South African rap (I just can't help it). If you get to see them, I will just faint. This is on my bucket list. Enjoy every minute of this!!

    ReplyDelete