Tuesday, November 13, 2012

:)

 
I've been focusing on ways to make myself happier for years now. But today that stops. Today, I begin seeking the happiness of others- as well as myself. I have a feeling this process is about to speed up quite quickly. Gratitude, compassion, caring, love- are spiritual emotions. And growth comes from focusing on these qualities and the well-being of the world.
 
I recently watched the documentary: Happy :) It was a true delight full of laughter, smiles and tears. If you haven’t already seen it, I encourage you to do so! It’s a beautiful reminder of what really matters in life. It’s easy to become distracted by materialistic things such as fashion, money and appearance. So I’ve created a new blog topic: Love others (similar to Love yourself) only I will document volunteer work and other acts of kindness. I’m so excited to share this journey... won’t you join me?

2 comments:

  1. I 100 percent agree with this quote, and the "love others" topic seems like a great thing to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said, i think focusing on others is definitely a way to do it!

    ReplyDelete