Friday, November 30, 2012

CONFESSION:


I've always thought playlist posts were so annoying. Who actually sits there downloading track after track? But now I kind of understand the concept. Perspective is a funny thing. In fact, you are about to witness my very first playlist post! Not because I want you to download it or think I’m some sort of music expert- I’m not. But because this is my space and I like music. The main purpose of this little blog is to have an online timeline of my thoughts and interests. Music is a huge part of my life and I feel it absolutely must be included. So if you have the time and care to listen… I hope you enjoy this selection as much as a I do!

  1. Twin Shadow- Run My Heart
  2. Wild Nothing- Paradise
  3. Cat Power- Cherokee
  4. Elliott Smith- Waltz #2
  5. Depeche Mode- Enjoy The Silence
  6. Neon Indian- Polish Girl
  7. Wild Nothing- Shadow
  8. Divine Fits- My Love Is Real
  9. Animal Kingdom- Get Away With It
  10. Tame Impala- Feels Like We Only Go Backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment