This is it!! Tonight we will be welcoming the new year with bright smiles and light hearts. I'm a sucker for new beginnings and can't wait! But before we say good-bye here’s a little look back at this past year and all it had to offer...
- My first visit back to Costa Rica since I was a little girl. I had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful family members!
- Went whitewater rafting. I know, I barely believe it myself!
- I milked a cow! haha
- I turned 24 years young.
- Big sister, Rebecca graduated nursing school.
- Took a trip to Memphis, Tennessee and finally visited Graceland- the home of Elvis Presley!
- My Mariah joined cheerleading.
- Second time flying alone on an airplane/ Mother-Daughterweekend getaway.
- My step-sister Steph gave birth to a beautiful baby boy! So happy to have another nephew :)
- Re-introducing volunteer work to my schedule.
- Spending the Christmas holiday with the ones I love!
I really enjoyed 2012 but I’m especially looking forward to what’s in store for 2013! I wish you all a safe and happy New Year! :)
Past year in review posts here:: 2011