Friday, December 21, 2012

THANK YOU NOTE


Dear readers,
I have to admit I was happily surprised by the comments left on my last post. At times I feel like I’m writing with no audience. Which quickly prompts me to wonder if I should return to my private journals... But then you wonderful people speak up and remind me just how incredible my audience is! Not only that, you encourage me to persevere for future readers like little Mariah and Nathan. The fact that you already grasp how much they mean to me gives me reason enough to continue. :) I am beyond blessed to have met so many amazing people through this outlet and hope it will carry on for many, many years.
I wish you all a safe and beautiful christmas holiday!!

xoxo i love you all

1 comment:

  1. of course lady. you're an amazing writer. keep at it. this blog is for you, no one else. a lot more ppl read this than you think. :) i'm starting all over in the new year. fresh slate 2013.

    ReplyDelete