Thursday, January 10, 2013

OSCARS 2013

The nominees have been announced and I am thrilled! #20 on my 24 before 25 list is to 'Watch all films nominated for Oscars'. Originally, I only meant the best picture nominees but since I've had the pleasure of viewing many of them already; I've decided to increase my goal and watch all films nominated in each category (even the animated features)!

What was your favorite film this past year? I really loved Silver Linings Playbook!

The Oscars air February 24th on ABC.

2 comments:

  1. One of my goals is to watch all of the "Best Motion Picture" nominees (I have only seen three, so I'm way behind this year). They aren't playing Silver Linings Playbook in my town, but I'm thinking about driving an hour away just to see it, because it looks really good! Out of the ones I've seen, "Lincoln" was my favorite. Daniel Day-Lewis was (in my opinion) so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the BIGGEST crush on Daniel Day-Lewis!! :)

      Delete