Sunday, March 3, 2013

NO MEAT MARCH

Lets face it, we don't always treat our bodies with the respect they deserve. Personally, I tend to chose unhealthy cravings over nutrition. I've known for years my body has a difficult time digesting meat... yet I continue to fill my plate with bbq and fajitas. So this month I decided to set a self-care goal: No Meat March. I realize everyone is different, so please don't think I'm trying to push this on any of you. It's a personal goal, I believe will keep ME in better health. Since beginning this challenge I've already noticed a huge increase in energy and metabolism. If all goes well- at the end of the month I'll decide if it's something I want to continue in my future. Wish me luck!

ps. I did not cut fish from my diet. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been pescetarian for over a year now and let me tell you, one of the best decisions of my life! let me know how you feel at the end of the month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its interesting to read this now! i'm a huge fan of plant based eating and the health reasons behind it....but i'm trying whole 30 starting in a couple weeks...which is only meat/paleo! not sure what i'm getting myself in to, but we'll see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete