Tuesday, April 2, 2013

BE KIND TO YOURSELF.


The universe has a funny way of forcing me to open my eyes when all I want to do is look the other way.
Last night I was reminded how important it is to take care of our bodies. I tend to focus on my mental well-being rather than physical. But if I want to stay healthy and strong as I age I'm going to have to make some changes.
  • Eat clean, nutritious foods.
  • Be active daily.
  • Sleep more.
  • More time outdoors.
  • Moisturize daily.
  • Wear sunscreen.
  • Floss daily.

It’s the little things that could potentially add up to be BIG, harmful things.
Be good to your body.

3 comments:

  1. I totally dig the first line "The universe has a funny way of forcing me to open my eyes when all I want to do is look the other way."

    It may fall into a post. I'll quote and link you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, this is a great reminder :) i hate flossing though.

    ReplyDelete