Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BLOG BIRTHDAY!

This past Sunday, April 14, 2013 my little blog here turned 2 YEARS OLD!!!

I am so proud of this space I've created and value each and every one of you guys, my dear readers. This writing outlet has taught me more than I could have ever imagined. As an introvert I am able to challenge myself to be more open. And I really enjoy keeping an online record of my personal growth.

This blog is a celebration of the little things- a love letter to myself- a love letter to the family I dream of having and my memory book for the future. Thank you so much for reading! Here's to another beautiful year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy blog birthday, to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I am happy to be a part of your love letter or blog. Happy Birthday Blog!

    ReplyDelete