Friday, May 3, 2013

HAPPINESS...

  1. Fresh white bed sheets.
  2. New DAFT PUNK!!! [listen here]
  3. Rocket's playoff game tonight!
  4. ACL lineup announced May 7th
  5. Lips like sugar.
  6. Dinner dates with my niece and nephew <3
  7. NYC birthday trip!
  8. Relaxing weekends at the lake.
  9. New Game of Thrones episodes!
  10. The Great Gatsby, in theaters May 10th!!!! The imagery is breathtaking!
The Great Gatsby is my absolute favorite novel! I adore F. Scott Fitzgerald and have his quotes posted everywhere (including this blog). When I heard Carey Mulligan & Leonardo DiCaprio were cast to play Daisy & Gatsby I was filled with joy!! They are two of my favorite actors! 

"For a moment the last sunshine fell with romantic affection upon her glowing face; her voice compelled me forward breathlessly as I listened - then the glow faded, each light deserting her with lingering regret, like children leaving a pleasant street at dusk."
F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss Robert Redford but don't get me wrong Leonardo is a great actor too. It should be a great movie.

    ReplyDelete