Friday, May 24, 2013

Twenty-five.

I have this withdrawn feeling about celebrating my birthday. Long ago, seventh grade maybe, I planned my first party. I've always loved organizing events and had such high hopes for this big festivity. We sent out invitations, decorated the house, my parents even ordered food. Unfortunately, on the day of the party, no one showed up. I was completely mortified. To this day I try to avoid any type of party planning. Instead I choose to go with the flow and be grateful for the wonderful people I have in my life.

Last night my sweet family joined me for an Italian dinner. They all mean the WORLD to me and bring me so much happiness. I've noticed the older I get the more I appreciate the true joys of life. It was a delightful evening spent in great company.

I am overjoyed to say this Birthday most definitely tops them all!
Thank you to everyone that sent me well wishes and happy thoughts.
I feel 
incredibly blessed :)

1 comment: